Run a corporation or office and need to keep track of your workers and their work without a headache, well then Crew APK – Messaging and Scheduling is the app for you easily organize and schedule your task force.
Crew integrates your whole dispersed workforce, from frontline to corporate leadership, by integrating communications, optimising scheduling, and making operations run smoothly. Joining is completely free.
Read on to find out why consumers, operators, and teams like Crew APK:
“The ability to interact and engage with our frontline employees is crucial to our success.” We can reach any team member with critical information at the stroke of a button using Crew, which is priceless given our size and scale.” – Steve Plank (CTO of Taco Bell Corporate, which employs over 10,000 people)
– “Operators already have a lot on their plates; they can’t take on any more.” Crew APK removes unnecessary processes so that they can concentrate on what they do best.” – Mazen Albatarseh (VP Operations & Chief People Officer, Tacala, a Taco Bell operator with over 8,000 employees)
– “Crew helps workers interact, feel like a part of the business, and understand how vital their position is – all of which reduces turnover.” This technology has elevated our communication to a level we never imagined was feasible.” – Trevor Parris (Affinity Living Group, 4,100+ workers, Director of Compliance & Reporting)
Crew APK is used by tens of thousands of teams in every sector every day to support:
• Engage staff with top-down announcements delivered via a chat-like interface.
• Send messages to everyone, particular groups, or conduct 1:1 chats
• Connect your complete team without sharing phone numbers
• See precisely who’s read your messages
• Send limitless photographs and videos
• Know who’s on-site with Location-based groups
• Engage all of your dispersed workforce from a single, system-level dashboard that reflects your organization’s structure and controls multi-team communication
Crew APK SHIFT COVERAGE & SCHEDULING
• Easily receive shift coverage or pick-up more shifts
• Distribute work schedules to everyone’s phones at any moment
• Send out shift reminders and enable workers to monitor their pay Track and manage staff availability for work.
MOTIVATION & RECOGNITION
• Use Gold Stars to congratulate, praise, and honour outstanding performance.
• Inspire your staff and foster a productive team culture. Implement a personalised appreciation programme with personalised badges and rewards.
MANAGEMENT OF FILES AND TASK
• Share and manage files with your colleagues (including images, videos, and documents)
• Assign tasks to teammates and get notifications when they are finished
• Enterprise-level data encryption and security with the ability to wipe company data from terminated employees’ devices
• Automatically prevent inappropriate content with Content filters
• Protect team members from harassment with advanced user blocking and content moderation controls
• Protect your organisation from liability by creating and enforcing your own opt-in, usage, and conduct policies Advanced user suspension and message flagging tools guarantee that team members always have access to productive and correct information.
• Measure and enforce schedule posting timeliness to ensure compliance with labour requirements (EOC, Fair Work Week, etc.)
Crew APK INTEGRATIONS
• Rostering and scheduling (including Kronos, Infor, UltiPro, and more)
• Perspectives and workflow (including Square, Docusign, Zendesk, and more)
• Benefits and communications (including Facebook, Slack, Qualtrics, and more)
Crew APK Info
|App Download Version||8.6.2|
|Last Updated||Mar 30, 2022|
|App by||Speramus, Inc.|
|Support Android Version||Android 23 and above|
|Get it on||Google Play|
Crew’s digital workplace platform for big and small enterprises may be found at crewapp.com.
Crew APK is completely dedicated to protecting your privacy. Your information is secured and will never be shared or sold to a third party.
Crew APK is free to use with your team, however we do offer in-app purchases of auto-renewing subscriptions for Crew APK Pro, which contains a set of extra manager-oriented features such as stronger permissions and controls.
Terms and Conditions: crewapp.com/terms
Privacy Statement: crewapp.com/privacy
This is an unofficial site for the download of this application. This site is not affiliated in any way with owners of this Application. The Application name, the Application brand, Application images and the Application Assets are all property of their respectful owner.
All rights reserved to the original owners of this application. This site doesn’t in any way or shape claim as this application as their own and is only just providing a download link for the original application without tampering with any of the original files in the app.
Be sure to check out other Amazing Apks 😉
- Free Fire MOD APK Hack (Unlimited Diamonds)
- Hay Day MOD APK (Unlimited Diamonds)
- Pokémon UNITE MOD APK (Unlimited Aeos Gems)
- Shadow Fight 3 MOD APK (Unlimited Gems, Coins)
- PUBG MOBILE MOD APK Hack 2022 Updated
What Is an APK File?
APK stands for Android Package (sometimes Android Package Kit or Android Application Package). It’s the file format that Android uses to distribute and install apps. As a result, an APK contains all the elements that an app needs to install correctly on your device.
An APK is an archive file, meaning that it contains multiple files, plus some metadata about them. You’re probably familiar with other types of archive files, like ZIP and RAR.
Generally, archive files (like ZIP) are used to combine multiple files into one, in order to make them more portable or compress them to save space. When an archive is used to distribute software, it’s then called a software package.
As it turns out, APKs are a variant of the JAR (Java Archive) file format, since a lot of Android is built in Java. All APKs are ZIP files at their core, but they must contain additional information to properly function as an APK.
So all APKs are ZIPs, but not all ZIPs are APKs. If you’re curious, you can crack open an APK file and see what’s inside. Just use one of the best file extraction tools, like 7-Zip, to open it like you would any old ZIP file. You can’t do much with APKs on platforms other than Android unless you install an Android emulator like Bluestacks.
What Are APK Files Used For?
APK files allow you to install apps on your Android phone. They’re similar to the APPX files used to install Store apps on Windows 10, as well as corresponding package files on other platforms. When you open an APK on your device, it contains the instructions to install on your phone and provides information about the package itself to your device.
Normally, when you visit Google Play and download or update an app, the store automatically installs the APK for you. In this way, the Play Store also acts as a package manager—a tool for easily installing, updating, and removing software on a device.
However, due to Android’s open nature, Google Play is not the only way to find and install APKs. It’s easy to obtain an APK file from elsewhere, move it to your device, and then install it manually. See how to sideload apps on Android for a full guide.
How Are APK Files Created?
When a developer creates an Android app, they likely use Android Studio, the official development tool for Android. Once the app is ready to ship, Android Studio compiles the app, then puts it all into one container—an APK.
APKs can have any name, but typically need to keep the file extension .apk so OSes know how to interpret them. When you download an APK, you’ll usually find they have filenames like the following:
This is a (shortened) version of the APK name for Google’s Phone app. You can see that the full app name matches up with the app’s filename in the URL of its Google Play page:
The numbers at the end represent the current version, which can be quite granular since major apps like this get updated all the time.
Google Play is fine for most people’s Android installation needs. But there are several benefits to installing APKs manually.
One of the biggest is getting access to the latest version of apps ahead of time. When a major Google app (like Calendar) releases a major update, it can take a week or more for your device to get the latest release from Google Play. Installing the APK on your own lets you skip the wait and update as soon as you want.
Sideloading APKs also lets you install apps on your device that aren’t available on Google Play. You might find an app that isn’t allowed on Google Play because it violates a policy, or maybe you want to test your friend’s app that’s currently in development.
Just like desktop software, though, downloading APK files from random websites can be dangerous. While Google Play has filters in place to catch dangerous apps, there’s not as much protection when you’re installing APKs on your own. They could be malware disguised as a legitimate app, or might be tampered with to include spyware.
Only download APKs from trusted sites quite like ours which only uploads the safest and verified Android APKS. Be wary of any page that promises you a paid app for free—that’s a common tactic to install malware on your device.